The National Trust for Historic Preservation is leading the movement to save places where our history happened.
Old places are where our lives, memories, and stories began. They connect us to the past, anchor us to the present, and lead us into the future. These places inspire us to create a stronger nation, because they belong to all of us.
For 70 years, the National Trust for Historic Preservation has led the movement to save America’s historic places. A privately funded nonprofit organization, we work to save America's historic sites; tell the full American story; build stronger communities; and invest in preservation's future.
Thanks to the passion and dedication of our advocates and supporters, we’re able to protect hundreds of places every year. Help us save places that matter—for ourselves, each other, and our future together.
Learn more about how we're saving places on SavingPlaces.org.
The National Trust for Historic Preservation is now accepting nominations for the 2022 National Preservation Awards. This is the nomination form for all award categories. Please read the eligibility and nomination requirements (linked below) before starting a nomination.
- the Louise du Pont Crowninshield Award
- the Richard H. Driehaus Foundation National Preservation Awards
- the American Express Aspire Award
- the National Trust/Advisory Council on Historic Preservation Award for Federal Partnerships in Historic Preservation
- the Trustees’ Award for Organizational Excellence
- the Trustees Emeritus Award for Historic Site Stewardship
The deadline to submit nominations is Thursday, February 17, 2022 at 11:59 p.m. your local timezone.
For technical assistance with the application form, please visit https://www.submittable.com/help/submitter/
For any other questions, please contact email@example.com.